It took her time, but the most well known treasure hunter who debuted in Sonic Adventure 2 finally landed on the classic 2D territory!
This hack was mostly done primarily on the spriting/artistic side, although there's a few noticeable changes and details aside of giving her Knuckles' gliding and climbing moves, in order to bring a more enjoyable experience! (ex. now you can climb on almost every wall in every stage!)
I hope you all enjoy it!
- A/B/C: Jump
- Down + A/B/C: Spin Dash
- Jump + A/B/C: Gliding
- Wall + Up/Down: Climbing
- (Only in midair) A/B/C: Forced Rolling
- (Only in midair or climbing) Down + A/B/C: Drill Drive
- E-122-Psi: Coding and feedback (Wouldn't make it without him!)
- Zig Sonar: Original Rouge sprites
- FireRat: Coding/Fixing Support
- Aier: Betatesting
- Mercury: Demo recording tool